These in-house speakers are crisp and practical – it is a great panel! In this 22-minute video, join Healthpeak Properties’ Carol Samaan, Lumen Technologies’ Michael Rouvina and Cognizant’s Aya Kiy-Morrocco as they discuss:
- When you’re working on brand new disclosure – some new development or a new rule requirement – what is your recommended process for starting? Bulleted outlines, reviewing other sample disclosures?
- When you do look at peer disclosures, what type of “peers” do you look at? And how many peer disclosures?
- When updating a section of disclosure, what are you looking for to change? How much diligence do you conduct?
- How much do you think about design when you draft? Do you rely on others more for that type of thing?
- When you are in charge of a disclosure team, what is your process to ensure people deliver timely and competently?
- Any other disclosure tips to offer?