In this 16-minute video, Curley Global IR’s Sally Curley addresses:
1. Who should “own” the ESG process – and what is IR’s role in that process?
2. What unique attributes does an IR Officer (IRO) bring to ESG reporting?
3. How to best teambuild among the various departments within a company that are tasked with working on ESG?
4. Looking externally, how should an IRO target ESG investors? ESG conferences? Coverage?
5. With shareholders increasingly using elements of E & S for activism, what is the IRO’s role in handling that?